Puerto Rico is an active colony of the u.s.
The PR economy has been devastated by years of colonial occupation, unemployment is at record highs, and Puerto Ricans are being forced to give up their homeland in the greatest exodus from the island(s) since the 1950s.
If you live in the global north -if you live in the u.s.- you benefit from the subjugation of PR.
We are a fledgling community setting down our tender roots...and we have a mortgage.
With your support, we can build a sustainable refuge for QTPOC!
Any amount helps us achieve our goals.
Recurring donations* help us plan for the future! Be sure to check the box indicating a recurring donation on the PayPal check out page.
We ask for donations to be no less than $5 USD, since we pay transaction fees.
Don't like the internet? No problem. Please contact us for other payment options.
*Paypal recuring donations check box only appears on desktop access--NOT MOBILE--at this point.
If paypal doesnt work for you, we are looking for other options to accept payments, bear with us!
Other Ways to Support
- Care Packages (contact for mailing address)
- donate to create a Library of zines and books about: social justice, agroecology, plant medicine, queer and trans revolution, etc
- seeds & flower bulbs
- xterior string / xmas lights
- condoms & lube
- thread & fabrics
- Queen Size sheets & bedding
- herbal medicines
- PRINCE (god) paraphernalia
- Santa Selena altar offerings
- Check out our Amazon Wish List! Sometimes, its cheaper to let the Big Box pay the shipping.
- Skill Share / Work Trade. We are currently looking for skilled laborers to contribute to projects on the land. Please contact us if you are interested in doing a skill share or work trade to support La Finca.
- Medicine Makers
- Agroecological Farmers